How to Support the Department of Communicative Disorders & the UL Lafayette Speech Language and Hearing Center
Make a donation using the UL Lafayette Foundation website (the foundation phone number is 337-482-0700). In the form, you can use the “comments” section to direct your gift to where you would like it to go. Alternatively, checks can be made out to the UL Foundation with instructions for directing the money put in the notes section of the check. You may want to mail the check to the Department of Communicative Disorders, and we will deliver your donation to the foundation.
We encourage donors to use one of the funds described below. Please contact our department directly if you have a question or if you require special arrangements.
The UL Lafayette CODI Enhancement Fund (#03359)
This is a non-endowed fund that is designed to support the immediate financial needs of the department. This is also where funds to the Peter Payne Student Travel Fund can be directed.
UL Lafayette Foundation Endowed Scholarships
The Department welcomes additional contributions to any of the following scholarships. For information on the requirements for each of these scholarships see Scholarships and Financial Aid. For information on establishing a new scholarship please contact the UL Lafayette Foundation.
- Francis P. Billeaud Endowed Scholarship in Communicative Disorders (#02329)
- Hula and Tony Damico Endowed Scholarship in Communicative Disorders (#04010)
- John W. Oller, Sr. Memorial Scholarship in Communicative Disorders (#15620)
- Sertoma-Allen Comeaux Memorial Scholarship in Communicative Disorders (#19261)
- Sertoma Club of Lafayette Endowed Graduate Student Scholarship (#19259)