Organizations & Associations
It's important to join organizations on campus so you can meet like-minded friends, make connections with others in your field, and learn more from your peers and professionals.
Visit the Office of Student Engagement and Leadership for a full list of student organizations.
NSSLHA (National Student Speech, Language and Hearing Association)
We are eager to enter the profession! Membership in the UL Lafayette Chapter of NSSLHA grants us the opportunity to investigate and participate in activities and service projects related to the field we are studying to enter. National membership also gives benefits of access to professional publications and discounts ASHA awards to its NSSLHA members.
Officers and their emails are as follows:
- President - Haley Faulk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice-President - Leilani Iem (email@example.com)
- Secretary - Rebecca Hays (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Treasurer - Madilynn Richard (email@example.com)
- Social Media Chair/ Public Relations - Ashlyn Hanna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We also have an active Facebook page. Check out all of our plans and join us!
Sign Language Club
Students for the Autism Society
Officers and their emails are as follows
- President - Katie Frith (email@example.com)
- Vice President - Natalie Camel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary - Anna Hebert (email@example.com)
- Treasurer - Louise Burgess (firstname.lastname@example.org)